Thanksgiving week on The Allure

murphfam4

Could be since the holiday cruises attract so many young families (most of which are likely newbie cruisers) they might not be involved with Cruise Critic?  

My Allure TA November of next year (but is before Thanksgiving) is well over a year away yet, and we are up to 220 pages with 142 active posters.  

Edited by island lady

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

Could be since the holiday cruises attract so many young families (most of which are likely newbie cruisers) they might not be involved with Cruise Critic?  

My Allure TA November of next year (but is before Thanksgiving) is well over a year away yet, and we are up to 220 pages with 142 active posters.  

Your cruise for next November is up to 220 pages? Wow

Edited by murphfam4

8 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yeah, and is not until November 2020!  If I miss checking in for a few days...put me back 5-6 pages!  😮  Very busy thread.  

Wow too bad mine for this Thanksgiving isn't. 

1 minute ago, murphfam4 said:

Wow too bad mine for this Thanksgiving isn't. 

It happens.  Half of my roll call threads are almost non-existent.  Then some are very active.  Oh well, would take me too long to reply to them if all of them were as active!  😮   CC is my guilty pleasure.  I tend to post probably too much anyway.  😉 

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

It happens.  Half of my roll call threads are almost non-existent.  Then some are very active.  Oh well, would take me too long to reply to them if all of them were as active!  😮   CC is my guilty pleasure.  I tend to post probably too much anyway.  😉 

Same here. Repo do every yr with Roll Call starting day Bookings are open, 65 pages by our sailing 2 days ago. Though few yrs ago was over 100 pages long. Also have 3 Cruises next April/May and 2 dont even have a Roll Call...