Dr. Seuss Breakfast

matymil

We did it. I don’t remember the actual cost but it wasn’t expensive. Its a cute experience. It was well done with Dr. Seuss decoration everywhere. My 7 and 9 year old kids enjoyed it. They had their photos taken with a few characters. 

Word of caution: Don’t go for the food. It’s absolutely disgusting. Everything either looks and tastes nasty (green eggs), or is a sugar bomb that will leave you jittery for the rest of the day after a bite or two. We left 95% of our food on the table and then went to the buffet to have more traditional breakfast items. 😂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tapi said:

Word of caution: Don’t go for the food. It’s absolutely disgusting. Everything either looks and tastes nasty (green eggs), or is a sugar bomb that will leave you jittery for the rest of the day after a bite or two. We left 95% of our food on the table and then went to the buffet to have more traditional breakfast items. 😂

It is not mandatory at all to order from the Seuss menu. We have done Seuss At Sea breakfast 3 times so far & each time I ordered a traditional breakfast; eggs, bacon, omelette, lox & bagel, etc. etc..

Just ask.

☺️

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Tapi said:

We did it. I don’t remember the actual cost but it wasn’t expensive. Its a cute experience. It was well done with Dr. Seuss decoration everywhere. My 7 and 9 year old kids enjoyed it. They had their photos taken with a few characters. 

You obviously didn't order right.  Next time go for the Belgian waffles or the steak and eggs or the eggs your way with choice of sides.  Yes the Suessian stuff is a sugar bomb. But who eats Kale or Quinoa for breakfast.  You're on a cruise, not the Canyon Spa.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

It is not mandatory at all to order from the Seuss menu. We have done Seuss At Sea breakfast 3 times so far & each time I ordered a traditional breakfast; eggs, bacon, omelette, lox & bagel, etc. etc..

Just ask.

☺️

Good to know for a future time. Thank you! I should’ve asked. 

• Like 1

Went in August on the Sunshine.  It was 5 dollars a person I believe and we had a lot of fun.  Kids got the crazy waffles and french toast you see in the above pics.  We got the steak and eggs.  Overall would do it again!

22 hours ago, Tapi said:

Thanks for the heads up