Prices of liquor and chocolates etc on board

jwh

Sign into your account on the Holland America website go to “manage bookings”- “gift and indulgences” choose what you would like and instead of putting for yourself you can click the box for some one on another booking

Ok without having to sign in choose “already booked” on the drop down of the main HAL page.   It allows you to purchase gifts for people there.  You will need either the booking number or last name and the month of sailing.  There are lots of options for you to choose! 

Thanks so much for your reply.  I followed your advice to look at the gifts and indulgences but it doesn't actually give me what i want which is say a bottle of scotch, and one of champagne and some chocolates or cheese platter etc.    Is this possible to arrange do you think?

17 minutes ago, jwh said:

Thanks so much for your reply.  I followed your advice to look at the gifts and indulgences but it doesn't actually give me what i want which is say a bottle of scotch, and one of champagne and some chocolates or cheese platter etc.    Is this possible to arrange do you think?

Yes it is.  The scotch/champagne are under Beverages.

I was going to suggest you call Ship’s Services to get pricing and arrange for chocolates or a cheese platter but I don’t know if there is a toll free number that works for you in Australia.

The only chocolates I’ve seen you can order on either the site or in their gifting page are the chocolate covered strawberries.

9 hours ago, jwh said:

Is there anywhere I can find costs of bottles of spirits, chocolates etc to gift to a passenger on board. Sailing on Zaandam 18 November.   Many thanks.

Spirits list as requested:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/spirits-and-beer-for-stateroom

You can purchase chocolates in the Shops once they are open.

Edited by Crew News

Thanks Kazu... i just can't find an individual list for  'beverages' there.   The screenshot below is what we see.  Is this different in the US?   Thanks for the list Crew News.   The rogerjett-photoography lists are excellent.  Really appreciate everyone's help with this.:

image.thumb.png.a0f4481364534b54504809a03e8f9814.png

1 hour ago, jwh said:

Thanks Kazu... i just can't find an individual list for  'beverages' there.   The screenshot below is what we see.  Is this different in the US?   Thanks for the list Crew News.   The rogerjett-photoography lists are excellent.  Really appreciate everyone's help with this.:

image.thumb.png.a0f4481364534b54504809a03e8f9814.png

I’m actually in Canada 😉 

But, do you see this?

70CD8831-C45F-469D-88E9-7D87F77A0D16.thumb.jpeg.7e05f612a00eda2782ee082eac9139df.jpeg

If you have cruise activities click that and you will see the beverages.

2 hours ago, kazu said:

I’m actually in Canada 😉 

But, do you see this?

70CD8831-C45F-469D-88E9-7D87F77A0D16.thumb.jpeg.7e05f612a00eda2782ee082eac9139df.jpeg

If you have cruise activities click that and you will see the beverages.

I do now   :)... I hovered over cruise activities and voila! ... oh i hate to be so technologically challenged with some things.  Many thanks to all.  

8 hours ago, jwh said:

I do now   :)... I hovered over cruise activities and voila! ... oh i hate to be so technologically challenged with some things.  Many thanks to all.  

You are not technologically challenged.  Beverages are in a goofy place iMO 😉 😄