PEPSI products?

STARFISH*4

On 11/1/2019 at 10:56 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

It is the difference between corn syrup and cane sugar*** !

*** and the secret Coca Cola ingredients

PEPSI PRODUCTS on board:

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Sierra Mist

Diet Sierra Mist

Mountain Dew

Diet Mountain Dew

Mug Root Beer

Aquafina bottled water

This makes me happy as I need sugar free and really do not like Diet Pepsi but I do like the other one.

10 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

This makes me happy as I need sugar free and really do not like Diet Pepsi but I do like the other one.

In my experience, the availability of Diet Sierra Mist is hit or miss.  Some bars have it while what seems to be the majority for me do not. 

• Thanks 1

Not taking any side in the age old Pepsi vs Coke debate.  But, it never ceases to amaze me what some people drink and then hold dear to a particular brand of soda.

I’m thinking the god-awful taste of RedBull.  How someone can drink that and claim to only drink Pepsi or Coke befuddles me.

Personally, I like RC Cola.  Good luck finding that anywhere, though.

IIRC, Diet Dew is on board, but only in the vending machines, so not available with any package or at bars.

Also note, if your sailing starts from somewhere other than North America you'll most likely get 7Up and Diet 7Up and not Sierra Mist (which is why the generic menus say "lemon-lime soda" and not a brand name.)

How about Pepsi Max (Pepsi Zero)? Do they have that onboard NCL? In my opinion, that’s the Pepsi product with the closest taste to Coke Zero, which is what I normally drink. 

I survived a week on MSC sailing in the Mediterranean drinking nothing but Pepsi Max / Zero. 😂

Edited by Tapi

10 minutes ago, Tapi said:

How about Pepsi Max (Pepsi Zero)? Do they have that onboard NCL? In my opinion, that’s the Pepsi product with the closest taste to Coke Zero, which is what I normally drink. 

I survived a week on MSC sailing in the Mediterranean drinking nothing but Pepsi Max / Zero. 😂

Nope, they only carry Diet Pepsi.  I've never understood why Pepsi markets Zero Sugar as much as they do, yet no Pepsi-exclusive locations seem to carry it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

Beginning in January of 2020, Carnival Cruise Line will be ditching Coca-Cola products in favor of that company’s longtime rival, Pepsi-Cola. This change will impact all of Carnival’s ships across their North American fleet.

Oh this should be getting some action on the Carnival board......

Yeah, I saw a thread on Facebook and people were losing their crap. 

"I'm not going to sail Carnival any more!"  I can think of many reasons not to sail Carnival, but which mixer is in my drink is not one of them.

1 minute ago, FLAHAM said:

Sold in Europe and Asia.  Called "Pepsi Zero Sugar" in US. 

Thanks, I didn't know that, I assumed it was called Max everywhere.

It was a great marketing move, Coke named it Zero and Pepsi struck back with Max and the strap line "From Zero to Max".