Bottle wine packages

journeymore

Previously I have bought bottle wine packages which just cover wine. If you don't finish it they will bring the bottle back to your table the next night. For water you need to buy a beverage package. On my new reservation the classic beverage package was included which covers soda and water and a few wines. I chose to pay for an upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package  that includes additional choices of imported waters, wines and cocktails at $15 or less. You also get a 20% discount on wine bottles although I suspect the per glass choices will be fine. I found a beverage list previously on this forum which is attached.

Ron

celebrity cruise MDR WineList.pdf

53 minutes ago, journeymore said:

I called Celebrity 3 times and got 3 different answers. Has anyone purchased the wine package? Is it wine only or do you get water and soda too?

Believe it is just wine.  From my experience the Premium Bev package is better as it also includes other drinks and a discount on btl wine.  (1 persons opinion only).

We have purchased the wine packages in the past; it just includes bottles of wine.  
I would recommend you wait to purchase the package until you are on the ship.  That why you can talk with the Sommelier who can tell you which wines are available in both packages.