When will roll calls be set up for the Venus?

OnTheJourney

The Jupiter roll call forum has been created and there are already roll calls in it. If there isn’t one for your cruise then you’re welcome to create one yourself, you don’t have to wait for another CC member to do it for you. 

I see it...I had assumed that since the Venus wasn't listed with the other ships (when searching for roll calls) that there was no way to do it. But then by using the 'don't see your roll call click here' feature, I was able to set one up. Even so, having done it, it still doesn't officially appear along with those for all the other Viking ships, i.e. you can't look under "find your Viking ocean roll call" and find it. Doesn't show up there, so it would seem that until CC creates a category for the Venus, any roll calls started by members won't be readily accessible. 

Edited by OnTheJourney

Forget the "Find Your Roll Call" tool. It is a poor excuse for a feature. The Viking Venus Roll Call sub-forum has been created but, as of this date, Viking Venus has not yet been added to the the Roll Call Finder or the Meet & Mingle sign up.

@OnTheJourney, I see you have started the roll call you were looking for but for those who have come here with the same question:

To find or start a Viking Venus Roll Call, go directly to  Viking Venus Roll Calls

27 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

Thanks Peregrina. I see what you mean about the "find your roll call". Much better to go right TO the roll calls!!  

Yes, but not everyone knows how to it the old-fashioned way. Many people have joined since the tool was added and don't know there is an alternative way to do it. This place can be very confusing at times.