Volendam in Dry Dock?

Gtex

I am considering a cruise next year on the Volendam. I have never been on the Volendam, but know it is an older ship. Does anyone know when it has been or will be in dry dock for updating and repairs? Thanks in advance for any information.

Not sure of all updates but Vista Suites have large screen TVs mounted on wall opposite beds with movies, accountstatus, limited live Tv available.  I am sure there are changes on deck 5 for entertainment but not sure what was there before.
Heard of usual hot water, air conditioning and smell problems in different areas of ship. Many maintenance people peering into the ceilings. Any questions I will try to answer . 

• Like 1

Volendam is a lovely ship.  Just   the bight size   IMO.  I have memories of some   wonderful cruises on her and would happily sail her again.  I sailed her sister, Zaandam  two  cruises   his spring and found he ship to be very goof.  We sailed her at least two cruises her Inaugural   year and again after.      Nice   ship.

• Like 1

Just curious on how she came out of dry dock.  We were suppose to be on her now, but had to cancel our 19 day cruise due to health problems.  Was looking forward to the trip.  Oh well there will be other cruises.  

Was looking forward to see how she was spruced up. . .