Credit Card question after Check In

MNelson486

Hello!

I am cruising in a couple of weeks and just realized that my credit card that I used for check in has expired.  Can I just wait to give them a new credit card when I check in or should I call Carnival and handle this in advance?

I am not quite sure how I did not notice that this was going to happen.  OOPS!

Thanks!

Missy

Good thing you caught it now. When it happened to me I didn't think about the fact I had checked in months back. It wasn't caught until the last night around midnight when I ordered a drink at the alchemy and my S&S card was rejected over 25 cents tax. I had to go to guest services and give them my new card number. Well first I had to go up to my room to get the card out of my safe. Then I had to take it to guest services. Something I didn't want to deal with a 12am on debarkation day.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Good thing you caught it now. When it happened to me I didn't think about the fact I had checked in months back. It wasn't caught until the last night around midnight when I ordered a drink at the alchemy and my S&S card was rejected over 25 cents tax. I had to go to guest services and give them my new card number. Well first I had to go up to my room to get the card out of my safe. Then I had to take it to guest services.

I assume this was a cruise out of New Orleans?  We have never cruised out of New Orleans but have heard from friends who have that you pay sales tax for a long time on embarkation day and when you are returning to the port on the last night. 

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

I assume this was a cruise out of New Orleans?  We have never cruised out of New Orleans but have heard from friends who have that you pay sales tax for a long time on embarkation day and when you are returning to the port on the last night. 

Yeah. Once you're on the Mississippi River.