I really suck at searching :(

Several of these may be sold out, which is why they are not showing up. I noted this morning that quite a number are sold out now over Xmas/NY particularly if you are after a balcony.  We have moved into the non refundable period for most of these dates, which means to me that not much more stock will become available after the next week or so.

Edited by ELep

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, CupcakeSusie said:

Also - while I was searching I noticed that many websites have discrepancies in information. Some of the cruise line websites will list a sailing as sold out, but agencies will still have cabins available. It pays to search around. 

In some cases, larger TA's can put a 'hold' on a block of cabins that are then not available to other TA's until later when unsold cabins are opened up for general sale.

In addition, I think that some TA's will show a particular category as sold out when there are only one or two cabins left. Maybe they don't want to advertise something that it is likely to be sold out by the time a potential customer phones, leaving the customer dissatisfied. On one recent cruise, the category I wanted was shown as sold out on the website I use to Find deals, but when I phoned the TA that is usually my 1st choice, they said there was one cabin left. I booked it.

Web sites can also be used for the old  "bait and switch " trick . Show a category sold out but then for only a little bit more the next grade up is available.

Web sites are a great guide to the cruises available , but we found TA's newsletters the best for deals