Black card holders with not black card holders

GOLDENBONNY

1 hour ago, sidari said:

If they are not close family I doubt it or everyone would be doing it,but I stand to be corrected.

How they can say if its close family or not? After MSC gives Black card to anyone who never stepped on MSC before  they should not be worried for priority embarkation for 2 more people I guess LOL. 

21 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

I have to ask. We  are cruising with our friends (who has no Black status)  will they let us all aboard with priority embarkation? Anyone had experience with this? 

On our Seaside embarkation, they were very picky wanting to see our documents that said Black status. It might work but I would not count on it 100 percent.

19 hours ago, sidari said:

So under that idea my three sons, their other halves and five grandkids could all join the two of us as we both have Black cards!

Where does it end ?

You absolutely right, and it should not happen but many things should not happen, like  status match from other cruise lines.  I will ask any way if they say its ok we will lgo  ,if not we will not argue . We will try to come to port early to be first once any way. 

1 hour ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

You absolutely right, and it should not happen but many things should not happen, like  status match from other cruise lines.  I will ask any way if they say its ok we will lgo  ,if not we will not argue . We will try to come to port early to be first once any way. 

GB ... Not saying don`t try but you see where I am coming from ... 😁

My DH and I are both Diamond members cruised on Preziosa last month with both my Aunts who are both silver members. There was no problem at all with them boarding with us. We didn't ask they just stuck with us and nobody said a thing 😁😁

• Like 1