Zuiderdam Veranda ???

Lyndihop

19 minutes ago, Lyndihop said:

Do they bring a larger table topper?

I don't know, because we've never had a Vista SS, but I doubt it.

I'm a little confused from pics on halfacts: 6052, 6078, 6090, 6101,6102, 6103 show a table of about 2.5 > 3 ft diameter but other SS (eg 6061, 6105) show only a small (12"-15") one. Most show the larger table, but it's the newer shots that show the small table.

Edited by catl331

We were in SS 6099 aboard the Zuiderdam in June 2017 on a Baltic cruise . There was a table that we were able to have breakfast on the verandah while docked in Stockholm. We had a lovely view of Grona Lund and Stockholm. It certainly accommodated our plates and beverages but we removed them from the tray.  

It's been awhile since I have booked a Signature Suite, SS or SY,  on a Vista Class vessel, but there definitely was a nice round table and chairs for veranda dining.  My traveling companion and I had a Signature Suite on Prinsendam and there was the proper furniture for comfortable dining on our veranda. 

3 hours ago, Lyndihop said:

I'll definitely ask our room steward to find a table suitable for veranda dining....hopefully, he can locate something.

It sounds like you are looking for the tables that are included with the Neptune Suites that are four top size.

15 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

It sounds like you are looking for the tables that are included with the Neptune Suites that are four top size.

As noted in post #4, there are many pics on halfacts.com that show that size table in SS cabins, but photos since the last drydock (early 11/17) show just the small drink table.  I suspect they were removed, and the OP will not be able to get one.

Posts 6 & 7 seem to confirm this theory.

Edited by catl331