In-Cabin TVs on the Koningsdam

RevNeal

Does anybody know the size of the in-cabin TVs in the Verandah cabins aboard the Koningsdam?  And, does anyone know the manufacturer and model number of these TVs? If not, does anyone know if they have auxiliary HDMI ports?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, RevNeal said:

Does anybody know the size of the in-cabin TVs in the Verandah cabins aboard the Koningsdam?  And, does anyone know the manufacturer and model number of these TVs? If not, does anyone know if they have auxiliary HDMI ports?

Thanks!

Not that big.  I'm certain there is an HDMI port though, because I was looking to set up my laptop to look at photos. This was January 2019, Room 4187.

IMG_8828.JPG

Edited by leerathje
  • Thanks 1

The remotes do not have a way to change the input port on the tv.  I would think there would be other HDMI ports, but the tv is attached to the wall and there is no access to the back of the tv.  No input ports on the sides that I could find.  I have seen it suggested that you could bring a "universal" remote and it could be programmed to work with the tv.  Good luck.  Maybe call Ship Services at HAL for assistance.

• Like 1

OP, most of the TV's are flat mounted to the wall with very little space behind to manipulate a connection.  Vict0riann is in a cabin with slightly different layout as it runs lengthways and the tv is mounted on the outside wall on a tilt and swivel bracket.

http://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/4046-koningsdam/

• Like 1

Thanks for the information!

It looks like it is probably too difficult to get back to the auxiliary HDMI port on the back of the TV if it's mounted on the wall in that small recession.  My harm is too large to be able to squeeze it into that small of a space, and I wouldn't want to try to take it off the wall to plug in an HDMI cable, only to have to hang it back on the wall.  Ugh!  So ... no go on that one.

Again, thanks for the information!