Hairdryers on Silhouette

mackfam

Trying to remember what kind of hairdryers Celebrity provides. Are they regular hairdryers like you would have at home or the awful ones that take forever to dry your hair and where you have to keep your finger on the “on” button to keep the air flowing?

Definitely bring your own. The X dryers are awful! I've timed it on my long thick hair. X dryer takes an hour and the results are questionable at best. My Dyson takes 12 minutes to out the door. I'd rather spend my vacation having fun than at the desk drying my hair.

1 hour ago, jenjes3 said:

It’s been awhile since we cruised. Are their hair dryers provided in staterooms? We are in cat C2.  Thank you.  Assuming all toiletries ? 

Thank you 

BYO hair dryer unless you like spending long hours with a weak dryer. The dryers provided also require the button be continuously depressed for air flow. Either you get a sore hand holding down the button forever or you need to rig it with a thick rubber band or duct tape. Either way the one provided does an awful job especially if you have long and or thick hair.