Find Your Roll Call - Nobody??

tgg

In early October, I checked the FIND YOUR ROLL CALL link for the April 5 Pursuit sailing;  it said that there were no members. It didn't seem possible.  I checked back a few days ago and there were still no members.  I found out today that this roll call was started in July and has three pages of messages.

And I thought we'd be sailing alone.😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tgg said:

In early October, I checked the FIND YOUR ROLL CALL link for the April 5 Pursuit sailing;  it said that there were no members. It didn't seem possible.  I checked back a few days ago and there were still no members.  I found out today that this roll call was started in July and has three pages of messages.

And I thought we'd be sailing alone.😉

I think the ‘counting’ bit of the roll call finder tool is broken, as there are a few roll calls that show a zero for the number of members.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I think the ‘counting’ bit of the roll call finder tool is broken, as there are a few roll calls that show a zero for the number of members.

… and then there's the Feb. 20, 2021 Quest cruise which is apparently completely sold out, and yet there's no roll call.  Curiouser and curiouser...

54 minutes ago, Ithikan said:

… and then there's the Feb. 20, 2021 Quest cruise which is apparently completely sold out, and yet there's no roll call.  Curiouser and curiouser...

That’s because no-one has started one. I know for certain because I keep a spreadsheet of all Azamara roll calls as soon as someone starts one.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

That’s because no-one has started one. I know for certain because I keep a spreadsheet of all Azamara roll calls as soon as someone starts one.

On a ship with only 700 passengers, these things can happen.  I'm surprised that some are as busy as they are.

28 minutes ago, tgg said:

There are roll calls for both the Journey and Pursuit for February 2021. 

3 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Probably too far out. 

Mystery solved.

Per a very friendly and well-informed Azamara rep in Miami, the Feb. 20, 2021 Quest sailing in South America is in a CODE RED status.

Ahem.

This, she explained, means that "inventory maintenance" is being performed on/for that particular sailing and once the itinerary has been tweaked and settled upon, the cruise should reappear for bookings.

Thanks to all who weighed in on this.   

And, the update is in.

No cruising the Beagle Channel for Azamara in 2021, no intriguing Chilean fjords following a storied "rounding of the Horn."  The  21-night Argentina to Peru itinerary has been scrapped and Quest will hustle back to Lisbon from Rio on March 4.

Which definitely explains no rollcall!