What time is boarding - muster drill leaving San Juan?

Laszlo

Boarding will typically begin between 11 and 12. You must be aboard by 7. I would expect the muster drill to be around 4-4:30. There will be a makeup drill the next day for anyone who misses it. I personally love spending time in San Juan so always fly in early just to enjoy the town. 

• Like 1

The last two times we sailed out of San Juan (February of 2019 and November of 2017) we boarded around noon and muster was at 4:30.

For the first trip, we flew in the day of the cruise, but that was only because there were no hotels available because of Hurricane Maria (we were the first NCL cruise to sail from Puerto Rico after the hurricane). We flew as far as Ft. Lauderdale the day before and then too an early morning flight to San Juan.

I wouldn't consider flying in the day of from our home simply because it is a long flight and there are no direct flights from Albany. I might consider it if I had a direct flight or if I flew to Florida the day before.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brookie848 said:

The last two times we sailed out of San Juan (February of 2019 and November of 2017) we boarded around noon and muster was at 4:30.

For the first trip, we flew in the day of the cruise, but that was only because there were no hotels available because of Hurricane Maria (we were the first NCL cruise to sail from Puerto Rico after the hurricane). We flew as far as Ft. Lauderdale the day before and then too an early morning flight to San Juan.

I wouldn't consider flying in the day of from our home simply because it is a long flight and there are no direct flights from Albany. I might consider it if I had a direct flight or if I flew to Florida the day before.

I have a choice of 4-5 flights in the morning flying direct out of PHL. Thats the only reason I would consider flying in the day before