Black Friday shore excursion deals???

You’ve posted in the forum for getting technical help in using the message boards. You should post in the forum for the specific cruise line in which you are interested, or in the Ask a Cruise Question forum if you are seeking general info about all cruise lines. 

Good luck!

Edited by Turtles06

1 hour ago, gg1976 said:

It won’t let me select anything from the drop down for topic other than River Cruise 

I'm not quite sure what web page you are on, but if you start on the home page of the Cruise Critic message boards, you will see every forum and sub forum category that exists, including each of the dedicated cruise line forums.   Just click on the one that you want.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/

4 hours ago, gg1976 said:

I tried everything including from a desktop - I only have river boat option everything else is grayed out 

Obviously, you are able to post in this forum, which means that you are logged in and all the forums should be available to you.   

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are looking at? 

Click / tap on the right pointing arrow head (to the left of a forum name) to drop a list of sub forums, regardless of the title color.

I have no explanation for why it works that way.

Edited by broberts

12 hours ago, gg1976 said:

CD4BF86F-DC6F-4879-889B-1AA814E510BB.png

When I'm on my phone, I don't bother with the above method of navigating on the boards. I just use the Categories home page that I linked for you in my comment above, which has all the forums and sub-forums listed, and go from there.  I find that faster than having to "select" a forum and then scroll through sub-forums to find what I want using the tool in your photo.  YMMV.