Complimentary gift and milestone reward

Giddypig

1 minute ago, nikkiw60 said:

We didn’t get our Diamond gift this time the hat! I went to guest services twice re this and we still didn’t receive it. My only complaint about our last cruise!

It's the Cruise Consultant you need to speak to regarding anything to do with VC and the gifts.  She sent us a couple of notebooks with pens and 2 mouse mats in lieu of a cake for our 20th cruise.  (We got a cake on Seaview which, we were told, was to recognise a tenth cruise with MSC, so I'd asked the CC on Mera what about our 20th one 😂).

1 minute ago, Beamafar said:

It's the Cruise Consultant you need to speak to regarding anything to do with VC and the gifts.  She sent us a couple of notebooks with pens and 2 mouse mats in lieu of a cake for our 20th cruise.  (We got a cake on Seaview which, we were told, was to recognise a tenth cruise with MSC, so I'd asked the CC on Mera what about our 20th one 😂).

Couldn’t get near the cruise consultant desk! 
I did get a hat though... my work colleague was on Seaview the same week and they also got hats so he gave me one! 
I am going to do an MSC pack for our friends 12 year old son who will be with us on the Bellissima. Hat, bag and lanyard!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nikkiw60 said:

Couldn’t get near the cruise consultant desk! 

She was in YC every night and was free a lot of the time.  We also saw her very late at night, like 12.30am thereabouts, when she'd come to TSL for a coffee and she would have another couple of hours' work ahead of her.  I believe she was extremely ill with stress - and that was before the announcement about missing the island and being compensated.  Apparently, it was put on her shoulders to deal with and people were given to believe by GS and YC concierge that she would be issuing the vouchers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

She was in YC every night and was free a lot of the time.  We also saw her very late at night, like 12.30am thereabouts, when she'd come to TSL for a coffee and she would have another couple of hours' work ahead of her.  I believe she was extremely ill with stress - and that was before the announcement about missing the island and being compensated.  Apparently, it was put on her shoulders to deal with and people were given to believe by GS and YC concierge that she would be issuing the vouchers!

Bea one of the 2 young ladies that came to TSL told us they were getting calls re the OC stop being missed at 6 am. I agree they were very upset by it all