request to merge Topics

Hello how do I request to merge an incorrectly titled topic to the correct one?  The cruise on RC Radiance actually begins 2/25/20.

Australia Bottom Cruise 24.2 2020

should be

2-25-20 Bottom End

Australia 18 nights from Perth to Sydney

Thanks

Linda

1 hour ago, bound4sea said:

Hello how do I request to merge an incorrectly titled topic to the correct one?  The cruise on RC Radiance actually begins 2/25/20.

Australia Bottom Cruise 24.2 2020

should be

2-25-20 Bottom End

Australia 18 nights from Perth to Sydney

Thanks

Linda

There's a sticky about this:

If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged.

Edited by Shmoo here

Linda,

The date has been changed, the two threads have been merged & I posted information on the merged thread.

For future reference as Shmoo here mentions, please note the following from the pinned thread titled How To: Create A New Roll Call :

If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged.

Please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Also, please be sure to mention in the email your user name as well as the titles & links to each Roll Call thread involved.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!

On 11/23/2019 at 10:35 AM, Host Kat said:

Linda,

The date has been changed, the two threads have been merged & I posted information on the merged thread.

For future reference as Shmoo here mentions, please note the following from the pinned thread titled How To: Create A New Roll Call :

Please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Also, please be sure to mention in the email your user name as well as the titles & links to each Roll Call thread involved.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Thanks Kat.. I don't remember who set it up.. I'd mentioned a couple times that people were posting to the wrong topic.. but I don't think many people start at #1.

hope you have a great thanksgiving!

Linda