"AQSC Maps" Android App

TinCan782

Just found, on Google Play, an app called "AQSC Maps" (shore excursions)

"American Queen Steamboat Company is pleased to offer you the AQSC Maps mobile application that allows for real-time tracking of our charter buses. No more wondering and waiting for the bus. View the real-time location of each vehicle, see estimated arrival times, and much more with the app."

I've installed it on my Galaxy S9 and am just beginning to evaluate it. Will put it through its paces next summer on our next AQSC cruise.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ridesystems.AQSEzMaps&hl=en_US

• 3 months later...

I used the app on my iPhone on my recent trip on the American Duchess from Memphis to New Orleans and return. It worked fine most of the time. Not only did it show the location of the bus and its estimated arrival at my location, it showed the bus number. It did not show the name of the coach captain, but if I had noticed the bus number when I got off, then I would know that information also.

It was useful to know when the bus was coming so that I could spend a little more time inside without missing the next bus.

9 hours ago, NavyVeteran said:

I used the app on my iPhone on my recent trip on the American Duchess from Memphis to New Orleans and return. It worked fine most of the time. Not only did it show the location of the bus and its estimated arrival at my location, it showed the bus number. It did not show the name of the coach captain, but if I had noticed the bus number when I got off, then I would know that information also.

It was useful to know when the bus was coming so that I could spend a little more time inside without missing the next bus.

Or when you needed to hurry so you wouldn't miss one and end up waiting for the next.