Future Cruise Certificate when to use

6 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

ok just to clarity if I book new today and it doesn't sail until 2022, I can use it? Correct?

Correct.

Also, I believe you must use new funds to book a new cruise, the FCC cannot be used for the deposit.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Book new or apply to existing booking by the expiration date.

Ok..so I have an existing reservation (oasis 2020)...last week I bought a NC certificate while sailing on the Indy...Am I able to apply the NC certificate to my existing Oasis reservation??? And  would I still receive the 100.00 on board credit??

4 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Ok..so I have an existing reservation (oasis 2020)...last week I bought a NC certificate while sailing on the Indy...Am I able to apply the NC certificate to my existing Oasis reservation??? And  would I still receive the 100.00 on board credit??

No,  next cruise certificates must be used on a new cruise.  The future cruise certificates are different 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

21 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

If the price of your Oasis cruise has not changed, and you booked a refundable deposit reservation, you could cancel and then assign the NC certificate to that cruise.  However, you take the chance that someone else grabs your stateroom and you could lose perks from the original booking.