DIY flavored vodka tasting and UBP?

erdoran

Our local liquor store is huge on tastings things - tiny little sips of this & that!  On my Bliss sailing I thought I’d DIY my own tasting using UBP. Any suggestions for flavored vodkas?  I figure we can have shots of the various flavored vodkas.  Any faves or suggestions?  Anyone else into this kind of fun?

Am also considering Distric Brew House “tastings” if you can do a full beer for a tasting 😆. What do they tend to have on draft other than the boring usual stuff like Bud?  Ever any interesting draft stuff?

other “free” tasting suggestions?  Why pay for a martini tasting when I can use UBP to do it free?

Ideas?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erdoran said:

Our local liquor store is huge on tastings things - tiny little sips of this & that!  On my Bliss sailing I thought I’d DIY my own tasting using UBP. Any suggestions for flavored vodkas?  I figure we can have shots of the various flavored vodkas.  Any faves or suggestions?  Anyone else into this kind of fun?

Am also considering Distric Brew House “tastings” if you can do a full beer for a tasting 😆. What do they tend to have on draft other than the boring usual stuff like Bud?  Ever any interesting draft stuff?

other “free” tasting suggestions?  Why pay for a martini tasting when I can use UBP to do it free?

Ideas?

Flavored vodkas would be Stoli Vanilla, and Grey Goose Pear/Cherry/Orange.

There are 20 or so beers on tap. Too many to list individually.  

Absolutely ok to do this. Enjoy!

• Like 2