Black friday /cyber Monday

ARI421

1 minute ago, kasil said:

Posting where?

It will be on his FaceBook page, then it'll be posted here about 5 seconds later. 😀

Whatever it is will probably also be on the Carnival FaceBook page and on their website at the same time.  

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, canes20 said:

Have 2 cruises booked for 2020 and would only let me use the pixel code for one of the cruises. Would have been nice to save $20 on both.

I had the same problem, so I called Carnival and got the discount on my excursion. I just had them book it. 

6 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

I had the same problem, so I called Carnival and got the discount on my excursion. I just had them book it. 

Went online again today and tried pixel package for 2nd 2020 cruise and it did work today. Now have the package for both cruises. Not that we need more canvas but the price is still to good to pass up for 5 pics. Will look at excursions tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kpollock1981 said:

Does anyone know when the pixel package and shore excursion discounts are good till? I never received the email that others say they received.

Pixels and select merchandise is midnight Sunday. I don't think the excursions officially starts until Monday. I think diamond and plat got the excursion code early. 

12 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Pixels and select merchandise is midnight Sunday. I don't think the excursions officially starts until Monday. I think diamond and plat got the excursion code early. 

I never got any notification except reading it on here. Not plat or dia but the excursion code is working.

2 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

I never got any notification except reading it on here. Not plat or dia but the excursion code is working.

I saw all the codes listed on here. On John Heald's fb he listed the pixel and merchandise codes and said more deals would be coming Monday. I think I had an email that said diamond and plats could book excursions but I can't find it now. I saw the excursion code here and read where people were using it. It seems to be working so I do not know when the excursion promo ends but the pixel and merch is supposed to end Sunday at midnight. Sorry not more help

6 hours ago, naxer said:

I got the discount for mine.  I didn't think they would be, but I tried it, and it worked for me.

I booked excursions & airport transportation on-line.  Neither gave the discount, so I called in to customer service and had them help me re-book the excursions with the discount, but they told me the airport transfers are not included.   Maybe I should try again?  Has anyone else had luck booking them with discounts?

11 hours ago, canes20 said:

Went online again today and tried pixel package for 2nd 2020 cruise and it did work today. Now have the package for both cruises. Not that we need more canvas but the price is still to good to pass up for 5 pics. Will look at excursions tomorrow.

I think there was a glitch in their system for awhile, because nothing ever showed in my planners, either. I got a little worried, and kept checking. At one point, it said the website was down, they were working on it. Later when I went back into website when it was back up, everything was fine, and my discounted excursions were there. I’d bet that so many people went in to site with their codes for discounts, they may have crashed the site.

10 hours ago, lasekeye said:

I booked excursions & airport transportation on-line.  Neither gave the discount, so I called in to customer service and had them help me re-book the excursions with the discount, but they told me the airport transfers are not included.   Maybe I should try again?  Has anyone else had luck booking them with discounts?

I have to admit I think mine was a mistake...but I'm going with it.  I get the impression from the boards here that Ihe discount code was public for a bit on Thursday afternoon, then it was taken down.  I bought my excursions in that window between.  

On 11/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, 2wheelin said:

It's on the Carnival website and I started getting emails November 29th. I am only Red status. The email says that today is the last day. Does anyone have any idea if the discount tomorrow will be better, or should I jump on it now?

Edited by HarborHermit

6 minutes ago, HarborHermit said:

It's on the Carnival website and I started getting emails November 29th. I am only Red status. The email says that today is the last day. Does anyone have any idea if the discount tomorrow will be better, or should I jump on it now?

select merchandise, pixels and excursions supposedly ending tonight. spa starts officially tomorrow. Seems that merchandise code does work on some other things than what it shows. Just try the code at checkout and see if it will apply it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, canes20 said:

select merchandise, pixels and excursions supposedly ending tonight. spa starts officially tomorrow. Seems that merchandise code does work on some other things than what it shows. Just try the code at checkout and see if it will apply it.

if you get an error message that says something about stack coupon, you will have to call carnival ( Online Support team at 800-845-2599 ) to place the order since their website is bugged and i had to do the same thing. they are open until 9pm today

Edited by shof515