Classic Beverage Package

jerseygirl3

11 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

If you receive the CBP as a perk how do you upgrade the package to PBP?

Thanks in Advance

Joseph

I called to do it.

Some like to wait until they are onboard and at a favorite bar or with a favorite server because that person will get the extra gratuities. But because I am new to Celebrity and have no clue what my favorite bar will be (and do not want that pressure to find one that early in the cruise) I opted to call. Quick and painless.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:36 PM, nini said:

The CBP came with our 2018 cruise. It was disappointing as only two white wines qualified

and the were very mediocre. We used some of our OBC to enjoy the wine cellar wines, however, 

they are more expensive per ounce than wine by the glass.

There are definitely more than 2 white wine options on the classic package. If you were looking at the suggested drinks page in the menu in the MDR that’s only a small selection, you can get the full list from the sommelier.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:11 PM, rucrazy said:

If you receive the CBP as a perk how do you upgrade the package to PBP?

Thanks in Advance

Joseph

You can call Celebrity in advance, closer to your cruise (<1 month?) you can do it online in the cruise planner, or as others said you can do it onboard. There will be A LOT of staff on embarkation day asking you to buy/upgrade a beverage package. 🙂

On 11/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, nini said:

The CBP came with our 2018 cruise. It was disappointing as only two white wines qualified

and the were very mediocre. We used some of our OBC to enjoy the wine cellar wines, however, 

they are more expensive per ounce than wine by the glass.

If you’re talking about what was listed on the menu then yes- but ask the sommelier and they will give you advice on wines..... I was able to get sav blanc, Chardonnay and different reds on the classic package 

1 hour ago, gordiej said:

There are definitely more than 2 white wine options on the classic package. If you were looking at the suggested drinks page in the menu in the MDR that’s only a small selection, you can get the full list from the sommelier.

You can call Celebrity in advance, closer to your cruise (<1 month?) you can do it online in the cruise planner, or as others said you can do it onboard. There will be A LOT of staff on embarkation day asking you to buy/upgrade a beverage package. 🙂

My wife just did it for our cruise next year - should be in your cruise planner