Carnival Sunrise 5346 & 5347 - Anyone sailed?

daiquiridarling

Carnival PNP says these cabins are not connecting.  Deck plans on carnival and the carnival travel agent site both say Carnival Sunrise Cabin 5346 & 5347 are connecting cabins (inside).

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins to tell me for sure if there is a connecting door or not.

It's very important for us to have a connecting room to be able to assist my handicap father.

This cabin is ideal given it's location and proximity to elevators etc.

My experience has been that the PNP's don't always have the right answer. 

Here is a CC thread with pics of BOTH of those rooms. It looks like the wall they share has the heads of the beds and the sofa, with no room for a door. Click the embedded link below.

Unless I'm all turned around! You could resurrect this thread (on the Carnival board) and perhaps one of the posters would see it and comment -- at least three of not four people mention staying in one of those rooms. More apt to see it on the Carnival board, anyway!

Edited by crystalspin

Also this floor plan does NOT show the wedge-triangle for connecting rooms for your two. Not that I have any reason to favor this site's info, but combined with the photos, eh?

https://*****/ship/carnival-sunrise/cabin/5346

Oops the link is "against the rules" (I thought it was just an info site, not a competitor for our sponsors). If you google the part of the URL above, two sites come up that have a floorplan theoretically supplied by Carnival, without the connecting room symbol for those rooms.

Edited by crystalspin