Thermo Spa ? - Encore

The Cruiseman 1

I was just on the Inagrual Encore Caribbean sailing and enjoyed the Thermal Suite. It was $269 for the week. I was quoted a daily rate of $59 but was told when I went to the spa that daily passes were never available. I purchased the spa for the last 3 days and the charge was $169. Hope this helps.

10 hours ago, The Cruiseman 1 said:

Does anyone know what the daily price is for the thermo spa on the Encore.  My wife and I would like to try using at least for a couple of days.

THanks!

Day passes are sold at the total discretion of the spa. most times they are not available during a cruise. And are normally sold only on Slow port days, if at all. I am surprised that the sold any on last weeks cruise. They really want you to buy the week pass. 

EA05429B-6310-4609-9F07-9B4B6C3BC1A4.jpeg

BE77D29E-074D-46F1-A37C-A072A88482D9.jpeg

05A4D496-819F-4F5C-B89D-3705A8A4AC97.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

24 minutes ago, suebbbhoney said:

Weekly passes are not available pre-cruise. Do you go to the Spa to purchase them onboard?

Yes go up and get a tour to see if you will use what thermal suite offers, then decide if you want to pay the $250 or so for the week.

1 hour ago, suebbbhoney said:

Weekly passes are not available pre-cruise. Do you go to the Spa to purchase them onboard?

1 hour ago, Sauer-kraut said:

Yes go up and get a tour to see if you will use what thermal suite offers, then decide if you want to pay the $250 or so for the week.

We were able to purchase ours pre-cruise for our March 2020 sailing on the Bliss.

I just went back to look and it now says unavailable, check back later or once onboard. 

Just wondering, do they only sell a certain amount of these passes? 

Reminder to call and check on price to upgrade to Spa Balcony.  I was just able to upgrade from the lowest category balcony to a Spa Balcony for $300.  I was considering getting the Thermal pass anyways, so this was a big win for me.  I get the pass for $150 a person plus a balcony in a better location on the ship!

Third NCL cruise but first experience with the spa!  Cant wait!