Digital Photo Package

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I was under the assumption that you picked up either photos or the USB on board. 

This is what we've always done. On the last night you go to the photo center and they have the digital on USB and the prints on paper. We've never had to ask for them after the cruise, but their FAQ says within 28 days of sailing ending they may be able to find your photos and get them to you, https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/238909-i-didn-t-collect-my-usb-onboard-or-lost-my-photo-product

On 12/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, Stardancer68 said:

I recently purchased the digital photo package on

my Oasis cruise but have yet to receive the pictures.

Does anyone know who to contact to get the photos.

They will email you a link....it's normally within 5-7 days but has been known to take longer

Here are some important things about the Digital Package.

1.  EVERY DAY go and look for your physical photos and make sure they are also showing on the kiosk.  Over the course of your cruise you will likely forget all the photos that were taken and then end up missing some, so be sure to check EVERY DAY.

2.  On the last night make sure you make one last review of all your photos on the kiosk.

3. After the cruise, typically 4-7 days after, you will get a link to view your photos. You have about a month to download them, so do not wait too long or you might find they are gone (but you might still have a chance to get them if you contact the provider soon enough)

4. If you are missing photos, contact them and see if they can find them.  They will want a lot of info but they have will do all they can to find them. 

I hope this helps you