Mardi Gras Spa Cabin

iRICKATRON

Noticed that the spa is on deck 5 and most of the spa cabins are on deck 17!!  and looking at deck 5 there is a lift back there but i dont see it on any other deck.  any one have insight at to if this is a dedicated lift for upper decked spa cabins to get to spa?

I do believe there is a private elevator between the spa and the spa cabins on the higher decks. I remember reading it somewhere. We have a spa cove booked on the Mardi Gras, which is on deck 5. I’m excited about it because I’ve always wanted to try a spa cabin, but never wanted to book one of those really high cabins. 

• Like 2

Like the previous poster mentioned, there is supposed to be a dedicated elevator that only runs between decks 5 and 17. We have always enjoyed the location and views from thermal suites on Carnival ships that have this feature. Not sure I like the idea about the thermal suite being on a lower deck, but I won’t pass judgment until I experience it first hand. 

• Like 2

We booked a spa cove on deck 5. On Dream, Magic and Breeze, with great spasms, the convenience of an upper deck spa cabin was a plus. The smaller spa on the Vista and Horizon weren't worth it, IOO. We also thought  the offerings of upper deck spa cabins on the Mardi Gras, would not be as convenient either.

• Like 1