concierge email?

roger001

Question - the person this email is being sent to, is it the same concierge that will be on your cruise or does this email go to a general mail box?  I was wondering when I send an email,  if the actual concierge who will be on my cruise will answer my request?

1 hour ago, kitty-sail said:

Question - the person this email is being sent to, is it the same concierge that will be on your cruise or does this email go to a general mail box?  I was wondering when I send an email,  if the actual concierge who will be on my cruise will answer my request?

No, it’s an on-shore concierge desk. They then relay your requests to the ship.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FLcruisergrl said:

No, it’s an on-shore concierge desk. They then relay your requests to the ship.

I've emailed " NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com" about one week ago with a few minor requests for our suite on an upcoming Dawn sailing.  I haven't received a reply.  Is this normal?  Does the concierge desk reply to our emails?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Doc Tom said:

I've emailed " NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com" about one week ago with a few minor requests for our suite on an upcoming Dawn sailing.  I haven't received a reply.  Is this normal?  Does the concierge desk reply to our emails?  Thanks.

For us its not, I had back in about 30 minutes the four times I emailed them

• Thanks 1

I've always had good luck and quick service form them, getting us speciality restaurants reservations when the web site show practically none available.   I've usually had them confirmed within just a few hours of me requesting.   However, this time, two months out still, took a week for response and then "we will forward your request to the ship's concierge and you may confirm with him after you board."   I wrote back saying no, wanted confirmation soon and before boarding.   That was a week ago and haven't heard back.  Yesterday wrote another follow up request.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, roger001 said:

I've always had good luck and quick service form them, getting us speciality restaurants reservations when the web site show practically none available.   I've usually had them confirmed within just a few hours of me requesting.   However, this time, two months out still, took a week for response and then "we will forward your request to the ship's concierge and you may confirm with him after you board."   I wrote back saying no, wanted confirmation soon and before boarding.   That was a week ago and haven't heard back.  Yesterday wrote another follow up request.  

Thanks roger001.  I'll send them another message!