LIVE 12/21/19 ITCHINTOCRUISE presents Parrotheads on the Panorama

itchintocruise

16 minutes ago, PekingeseLady said:

We are early traditional.  So I was wondering if you noticed how the tables for 2 are.  Like are they sprinkled around, are there noticeably a lot of 2 tops.  I like a table with 2 chairs, versus those rows of couch type seating on one side.

I have not had a Guys Burger yet, I can not wait.  YUMMY!!!  Thanks for your quick response.  I just love eating in the dining room.  Are you going to do the Teppankai?

It seems there will be plenty of 2 tops available. Not a ton of couch type seating that I have seen. Guys is the best. We are not going to Teppanakai, but we will be doing the steakhouse and the Italian restaurant. 

• Thanks 2

Loving your review! Did you book the whale watching through Carnival or independently? I am not seeing ANY whale watching excursions in my cruise manager.

Edit: apparently we're not going during whale season. The more you know...

Edited by noitsnotatuba
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, itchintocruise said:

I would pick the later time. We barely arrived at noon (Cabo) and that’s with priority tendering and a 20 minute brisk walk. They ask you show up 30 minutes early, so we were technically late.  Let us know about your experience. The guide took better pictures than I could and she said they will email them to us free of charge.

Good. That’s what I’m thinking. I hate being rushed. 

Thank you for the gorgeous Cabo pictures! We are also doing the whale watching tour. We booked through Carnival because I have had minimal time to plan this cruise. I was able to pay with 10% off gift cards, so that helps. 🙂

What are you doing in the other ports? We have nothing scheduled for them.

It sure looks like fun! I am watching lots of Panorama videos and reading all I can. Getting excited! Happy Christmas Eve!

2 hours ago, Sparkysgirl said:

Your whale trip looked real nice. Did you spot any other wildlife on your outing? How much does tour cost ya? My man is a big hunter and might like this.

I can tell you booking on their website it's $89.99 but they say if you book ahead of time but pay in cash on the tour date you can save 15%...that brings it to about $75.50 which is what I'm planning on doing.

9 hours ago, crucero said:

Thank you for the gorgeous Cabo pictures! We are also doing the whale watching tour. We booked through Carnival because I have had minimal time to plan this cruise. I was able to pay with 10% off gift cards, so that helps. 🙂

What are you doing in the other ports? We have nothing scheduled for them.

It sure looks like fun! I am watching lots of Panorama videos and reading all I can. Getting excited! Happy Christmas Eve!

Nothing planned in Mazatlan.

We are doing a Razor(side by side) ATV tour through Wild Trek Adventures in PV. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bontx33 said:

Can you please share the main dining room menus for the week if you get a chance. Sailing on Panorama in April and want to schedule some speciality dining for some nights. Thanks Bonnie 

Will try on the menus, but no promises. I’m sure you are getting excited.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, habsfan4ever said:

Looking great, thanks for the insight. Quick question on Bonsai Teppanyaki, We’ve tried to book, no luck, maybe sold out.. Feb 29 sailing,  do you know if they accept a waiting list? 

I’m on your cruise. I don’t know if I’m buying the sold out thing. The specialty dining part of the website started acting weird when they added all of the cooking classes.

Before they added them all of the specialty dining was available. As soon as they added them, bonsai disappeared. JH said it was a glitch.

Then all specialty disappeared. Then they came back but you couldn’t see any dates or times. Now they’re all gone again.

I always book the earliest time and I’ve never seen a specialty restaurant full at 5:30. I can’t believe that all of them are sold out at that time...every night.

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m on your cruise. I don’t know if I’m buying the sold out thing. The specialty dining part of the website started acting weird when they added all of the cooking classes.

Before they added them all of the specialty dining was available. As soon as they added them, bonsai disappeared. JH said it was a glitch.

Then all specialty disappeared. Then they came back but you couldn’t see any dates or times. Now they’re all gone again.

I always book the earliest time and I’ve never seen a specialty restaurant full at 5:30. I can’t believe that all of them are sold out at that time...every night.

You might try emailing them.  I couldn't reserve a night for a cruise I have next Dec. They answered right back.  I copied the email here.

PANORAMA BONSAI

Dec 17, 2019, 2:54 PM (7 days ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to PANORAMA, me
cleardot.gif

Dear Deborah,

Your reservation request for 3 Guests at 5:30pm on December 10th, 2020 has been confirmed.

Do you have any other teppanyaki reservation with us? Please advise.

We look forward to serving you!

P.S. Please note that in order to accommodate all of our guests, we can only hold your seat for 10 minutes!

There will be $25 fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation.

Bonsai Teppanyaki Manager,
Sujittra Pluemjit
Carnival Panorama

cleardot.gif

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 2:27 PM
To: PANORAMA BONSAI
Subject: Re: 12/5/2020 Teppanyaki

Yes thank you. I would like 12/10/2020 for 5:30. 3 people my 12 year old Grandson will be cruising with us.  

Sincerely, 

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 1:38 PM PANORAMA BONSAI <POBONSAI@carnival.com> wrote:

Good Day

The dates that you would like to make reservation are different cruise. We have both dates available, please advise.

Best regards,

SUJITTRA PLUEMJIT

Bonsai | Carnival Panorama

Carnival Cruise Line

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

You might try emailing them.  I couldn't reserve a night for a cruise I have next Dec. They answered right back.  I copied the email here.

PANORAMA BONSAI

Dec 17, 2019, 2:54 PM (7 days ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to PANORAMA, me
cleardot.gif

Dear Deborah,

Your reservation request for 3 Guests at 5:30pm on December 10th, 2020 has been confirmed.

Do you have any other teppanyaki reservation with us? Please advise.

We look forward to serving you!

P.S. Please note that in order to accommodate all of our guests, we can only hold your seat for 10 minutes!

There will be $25 fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation.

Bonsai Teppanyaki Manager,
Sujittra Pluemjit
Carnival Panorama

cleardot.gif

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 2:27 PM
To: PANORAMA BONSAI
Subject: Re: 12/5/2020 Teppanyaki

Yes thank you. I would like 12/10/2020 for 5:30. 3 people my 12 year old Grandson will be cruising with us.  

Sincerely, 

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 1:38 PM PANORAMA BONSAI <POBONSAI@carnival.com> wrote:

Good Day

The dates that you would like to make reservation are different cruise. We have both dates available, please advise.

Best regards,

SUJITTRA PLUEMJIT

Bonsai | Carnival Panorama

Carnival Cruise Line

thanks. I’ll give it a try. I thought about it but didn’t have their email until now.

• Like 1