Jack and Coke cost?

aliciam

Hi all, I've searched and can't find an answer to the simple question: How much does a Jack and Coke cost? We will be on Infinity in January (first time sailing Celebrity) with the Classic Bev package included. I'm trying to determine if it's worth the upgrade to the premium package to have Jack Daniels included, or, should we just pay the price difference on individual drinks?

Thanks so much.

You pay the price difference So if you have classic you can have drinks up to 9.  If the drink cost 12 you would pay 3+20% grat or 3.60 for the drink.  All depends on how much you drink and what you like to drink.  They run upgrade sales very few and far between and it usually is a steady $10.00 plus grats per day to upgrade.  Many say do it on the ship since the bartender, who will be your best friend, gets a bonus on sales I think.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Try the BOURBON in the classic before upgrading...honestly, Jack is a downgrade from BOURBON in my book.  

Depends on the bourbon.

Jack is a definite upgrade from lower shelf bourbons like Old Crow or Early Times but not up there with Jefferson or Four Roses (single barrel)

Jack is basic Tennessee Whiskey, on par with a bourbon like Jim Beam

2 minutes ago, CruiseRQA said:

Not exactly.

Looks like I will be drinking with a bunch of whiskey snobs onboard the Edge in January. 

😉

Drink up.....I was just poking a bit with my comment earlier..no harm meant.  Folks should drink what they like...that said the up charge for Jack & Coke will be minimal...

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Drink up.....I was just poking a bit with my comment earlier..no harm meant.  Folks should drink what they like...that said the up charge for Jack & Coke will be minimal...

No harm taken PTC.

I am hoping nobody whiskey-shames me onboard if they see with some ice in my whiskey!