Taxis in Quebec

licram

Since it’s early in the morning (although not much after the last nightclub patrons have made their way home) why not ask your hotel to arrange to have the taxi pick you up?  You should probably be prepared to pay 40 CAD, tip included, for the ride.

i was just in Quebec for work, and uber works there, and i believe you can schedule an uber.  otherwise, as state above, you hotel should be able to help call you a taxi.  i've been asked if i need one at every hotel i've stayed at in Quebec. (granted its a relatively small number, but all 10 places asked me if i needed a taxi)

is your flight form Quebec directly international?  i ask because i always have to fly to toronto or montreal from Quebec before getting back into the US, so maybe your flight is actually domestic and you can shave an hour off your time.

13 hours ago, licram said:

Can someone tell me about taxis in Quebec? On August 8 2020 I have to leave my hotel in Quebec at 3am to go to Jean Lesage airport for a 6am flight. Help!

We have taken one from the airport several times. Not sure if going the other way is the same as far as fares go, but leaving the airport, the fares are fixed no matter what hotel you go to and not a bad value.

My flight is from Quebec to Ft Lauderdale,Fl at 6:30 AM. It is the only direct flight all week otherwise I would have chosen a later flight. We are staying one night at Hotel Champlain after we get off the Princess Cruise.Do the taxis run all night ?

8 minutes ago, licram said:

My flight is from Quebec to Ft Lauderdale,Fl at 6:30 AM. It is the only direct flight all week otherwise I would have chosen a later flight. We are staying one night at Hotel Champlain after we get off the Princess Cruise.Do the taxis run all night ?

The link that I provided gave the websites and email addresses of a number of taxi companies.

Did you ask any of them about running all night?

Seems to me that you have been given a wealth of info already.....

3 hours ago, licram said:

Sheesh!!! We are not a third world country up here!!!  Quebec City is the capital of Quebec province.  Of course you can get a taxi anytime you need one.

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1