Edge Sky Suites

molemaui

I was told by the Celebrity rep in reservations that Sky Suites had Infinite Verandas.  From reading unrelated comments the boards, it appears the Celebrity rep was mistaken or simply made up her answer. (a lot of that going on)

Not the end of the world but wanted a suite AND to check out the Infinite Veranda. Anybody sailed the Edge in a Sky Suite? 

Is there one or not?

thanks

Celebrity is SO disconnected at this point.  Their call in reps say one thing and the ship (Edge) says another.  Just (literally today) off Edge had aft Sky suite.  Very nice suite.  Certainly not an infinite veranda - set our adult kids up in those.  Small but nice.  Actually our aft suite was small compared to say Princess, but nice.  We shared a deck with one of our kids (and Grandchild) and the total space felt very nice.  My follow up post on Celebrity/Edge will follow in the next couple days.  This was our first experience with Celebrity and I followed Edge from her keel laying on.  I have much to say.

18 hours ago, molemaui said:

I was told by the Celebrity rep in reservations that Sky Suites had Infinite Verandas.  From reading unrelated comments the boards, it appears the Celebrity rep was mistaken or simply made up her answer. (a lot of that going on)

Not the end of the world but wanted a suite AND to check out the Infinite Veranda. Anybody sailed the Edge in a Sky Suite? 

Is there one or not?

thanks

On the Edge:

All Suite categories have true verandas. Sunset veranda cabins also have true verandas.

All other cabin categories except Oceanview or Insides have “Infinite Veranda” windows .