How to do Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay

Tammy Forwood

Hi,

Going to Bermuda Kings Wharf first time.  Would like to go to Tobacco Bay for about 2 hours and then Horseshoe Bay for about 2 hours.  I know about shuttle to Horseshoe Bay but have no idea how I can do both Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay.  Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Tammy Forwood said:

I know about shuttle to Horseshoe Bay but have no idea how I can do both Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay.  Any suggestions?

They are on opposite sides of an island that is generally expensive to transverse. Frankly Horseshoe is a nicer beach than Tobacco Bay but Tobacco Bay is a bit better for snorkling. The easiest way between the two would be by taxi-- about $60 each way. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ferry or bus to St George.  Ferry is MUCH quicker.  It's a fairly easy (15-ish minute) walk from  the center of St George to Tobacco Bay.  Take the shuttle or "regular" bus to Horseshoe Bay. Depending  on ferry and bus/shuttle timing,  allow minimally  an hour or so between leaving Tobacco Bay and arriving at Horseshoe.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marco said:

Ferry or bus to St George.  Ferry is MUCH quicker.  It's a fairly easy (15-ish minute) walk from  the center of St George to Tobacco Bay.  Take the shuttle or "regular" bus to Horseshoe Bay. Depending  on ferry and bus/shuttle timing,  allow minimally  an hour or so between leaving Tobacco Bay and arriving at Horseshoe.

The problem with that plan is that her ship is arriving at 2:30 pm and leaving 2:30 pm the next day. She should not be planning to do Tobacco Bay and Horseshoe Bay the same day. 

Edited by Charles4515