Dining Package

Ithikan

I've been magnifying and squinting and bringing up the contrast on my laptop, but cannot fully see the last line of Terms & Conditions on the brochure for the Specialty Dining Pkg.  Does the final line, in teeny tiny letters, really state "One night of dining must take place in Prime C or Aqualina on day 1 or 2 of the cruise"?  If so, must one scramble to get reservations somewhat close to one's preferred time on those first nights?  Do you think, for those of us following on the second half of a popular B2B, will reservation times be somewhat open, once we're able to board?

Thank you for  your thoughts...

5 minutes ago, uktog said:

They will and in any event its unlikely they would enforce that rule (which I have never seen applied) if there were no openings on Day 1 and 2.

Thanks!  I appreciate your expertise and I like the answer you've provided : )

Teri

Another point in relation to the 3 night package is the T&Cs also state that both restaurants must be used i.e. 1 night for one and 2 nights for the other....that was not applied in our case, we used Prime C each night on one leg of our B2B.

With regard to reservations for the second leg of the B2B, they have an information meeting for B2B guests a couple of days before the end of the first leg. Following that meeting, there is an opportunity for guests to book dining reservations for the second leg. Because of info' shared on these boards (uktog, from memory), I was aware of that and seated myself right beside the dining reservations table and manager who had set up for the meeting. Following the meeting, I was first in the queue to book....excellent service....and another thank you to uktog. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there current pricing for dining packages?  The flyer that I was able to download today from the Azamara web site is dated July 2016. Perhaps it hasn't changed. But because everything else seems to have gone up, I thought I would check with those who might know.