Promotion -- Premier Beverage Package

jamesnnb

On 1/28/2020 at 2:28 PM, danak13 said:

The drink package works on disembarkation morning for alcohol?  I have used it on other lines (never been on Princess) for coffees and waters but was always told alcohol was off limits in the morning.  This is the first time my SO can have a leisurely morning when we disembark versus having to travel so we may have to utilize this! 

I have never had any problem ordering alcoholic drinks on disembarkation morning on Princess. If you have the PBP, the package works (with a new 15-drink limit starting at 6:00 am that morning.

I have found it different on other lines also. I just returned from a cruise with American Queen Steamboat Company.(with an all-inclusive beverage package). They did not serve alcoholic beverages on disembarkation morning - the bar was closed. But I have always found alcoholic beverages available at a couple of bars and in the dining room for breakfast on Princess on disembarkation morning.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:28 PM, danak13 said:

The drink package works on disembarkation morning for alcohol?  I have used it on other lines (never been on Princess) for coffees and waters but was always told alcohol was off limits in the morning.  This is the first time my SO can have a leisurely morning when we disembark versus having to travel so we may have to utilize this! 

Yes!  My last few cruises had late flights out so I hung out at the bar, using my drink package, until they made the last call to get off the ship (between 1000-1030).  I think there are usually 2 bars open in the morning of disembarkation.  1 in the main area and 1 up on deck. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, Katwoman007 said:

We had it added to our existing and and it came to about that. Less than $30 a day.. which is 3 adult drinks a day. Which we would totally drink a soda twice a day.. coffee at least once (in Alaska, we drank like 4 when cold lol) and then a few drinks before dinner, one with and pending the night many 😛 It was worth the price to us.... now we do not have to worry about drink extras, including bottled water, as now we can get those and take back to our room 😄 We ordered a case and ended taking a bunch back with us, because we would always grab cold water on the way back to our room. 

Question, please.  Where were you able to get a bottle of water from and was it the larger bottle only.  TIA

13 minutes ago, tere247 said:

Question, please.  Where were you able to get a bottle of water from and was it the larger bottle only.  TIA

We were able to snag "regular" bottled water to take ashore at bars and at the disembarkation area. We usually just grabbed a couple at the bar by IC when getting morning coffee if we wanted bottled water. I got the small bottles of San Pellegrino at bars. You can also get the small bottles of Perrier at bars.

1 hour ago, tere247 said:

We got the normal sized from any bar. We always hit up the same people to the point that they did not even ask us for our cards hahaha They also allowed us to get a bottled water and adult drink at the same time. Gotta stay hydrated! 

9 hours ago, tere247 said:

Thank you. Wasn't sure if I should cancel the bottled water I ordered.   

You can snag a bottle at every bar and take them to your cabin for later. With the beverage package you really don't need to pay for any water unless you really don't want to snag it yourself.

Back when Princess offered the Champagne splits, on cruises where I had the PBP and we had to fly home (meaning I didn’t have to drive), on the last morning my wife and I would order a bottle each to have with our orange juice and never had an issue with ordering it.

21 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Back when Princess offered the Champagne splits, on cruises where I had the PBP and we had to fly home (meaning I didn’t have to drive), on the last morning my wife and I would order a bottle each to have with our orange juice and never had an issue with ordering it.

I got mine the night before and kept them in the room refrigerator. I will definitely miss having that option as I loved the Mimosas in the disembarkation lounge.