Platinum basic question

skye02

We will be boarding the Ecstacy next week and need a question answered.  I know that platinum status gives us priority boarding, but what about priority debarkation when we return?  Do we have to wait on our zone to be called or can we leave as soon as customs gives the ok?

Thanks!

There will be a letter in your stateroom the night before, with all of your options (self-assist, regular debarkation, etc.)  If you choose self-assist, there will be a time and meeting place mentioned in the letter.  Regular debarkation, you get #1 tag, as mentioned above.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:55 AM, Bases5 said:

You do get priority debarkations.  you will be given a place to meet in the morning

leaving is

self assist

diamond

platinum

FTTF

Decks

Diamond and Platinum self assist actually go before other self assist

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Not always true. My wife and I have both been Platinum for awhile now and we have gotten #2 tags a few times and one time we got #3 tags. 

Diamonds always get #1.  The distribution of the remaining #1 tags and other low number tags depends on many Platinum, Suite, and FTTF passengers are onboard.

7 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Diamonds always get #1.  The distribution of the remaining #1 tags and other low number tags depends on many Platinum, Suite, and FTTF passengers are onboard.

This thread is about Platinums, not Diamonds.  Also, I have friends who are Diamonds who got #2 tags on a journey cruise. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rvsullivan said:

And also suites and FFTF in the same place at the same time!

Last time on The Breeze and Vista ,, Once in DR Diamonds and Plats were lined up on 1 side , FTTF and  suites on the other side , Ones ok to leave ,Diamonds and Plats went 1st followed by  FttF and suites 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1