open bar gratuities for minors issue

21 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

I believe it should be charging your kids for the soda package, which is much less than the drink package.

I take this back.... I just did a mock booking with two adults and two kids and choose the drink package as the perk.  It didn't charge anything for the kids.  I then changed the age of one of the kids to make them an adult, and it still didn't charge anything.  So something is definitely wrong with the site

Edited by dbrown84

22 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

I believe it should be charging your kids for the soda package, which is much less than the drink package.

That's what it did for us.

We booked two cabins. errrmmmmm My 17 year old and I in one, and my guy and my son's 18 yo best friend next door.

We paid grats on beverage package for adult in cabin and grats on soda package for under 21 in cabin, for both cabins.

42 minutes ago, Blitzburggirl said:

That's what it did for us.

We booked two cabins. errrmmmmm My 17 year old and I in one, and my guy and my son's 18 yo best friend next door.

We paid grats on beverage package for adult in cabin and grats on soda package for under 21 in cabin, for both cabins.

If someone is under 21 as guest 1 or 2, they get the soda package and pay the gratuities.  With the new perk, all 21+ get the drink package but under 21 only get the soda if they are 1 or 2.  

On 1/7/2020 at 11:56 AM, maplevale said:

Tagging on to this - where can I see what the gratuities are for each item? 

If you click on View Details by the total cost, it will open up the breakdown of the costs.  There is a place for gratuities but it does not break out dining and drink.  Drink is $19.80 per day.