Celebrity Address

malta09

4 minutes ago, malta09 said:

On visa applications we are often asked for a local contact and address. 
Should I put Celebrity address and phone number.if so what are the correct details

I always put "Cruise Ship: Oceania Nautica" (for example). You can also add "Port of .........." and use the 24 hr emergency number.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

Agree with the above response as that would represent the best local contact on your behalf.  Of the two I would (as indicated) use the ship first and the local port of call ship agent and phone number second or in addition.

As a side note using Celebrity's US address and phone number would not be recommended if for no other reason than it would not be a local address or contact when in a given port of call.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

43 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Agree with the above response as that would represent the best local contact on your behalf.  Of the two I would (as indicated) use the ship first and the local port of call ship agent and phone number second or in addition.

As a side note using Celebrity's US address and phone number would not be recommended if for no other reason than it would not be a local address or contact when in a given port of call.

IMO, a cruise line's 24 hr emergency number would probably be better than a port agent since the passenger may not know who the port agents will be when they apply for visas pre-cruise.

In any case, it's not like most border/immigration officers don't know where to find your ship regardless of which number you provide.

39 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

IMO, a cruise line's 24 hr emergency number would probably be better than a port agent since the passenger may not know who the port agents will be when they apply for visas pre-cruise.

In any case, it's not like most border/immigration officers don't know where to find your ship regardless of which number you provide.

Good point and the port agent would actually be of more value to the passengers once in port in case of an emergency or delay back to the ship, etc., which as you indicate would be subsequent to submitting the visa application.