Freedom of Seas promenade interior rooms

We will be doing a cruise on the Freedom and will have connecting staterooms.  Wondering if anyone could recommend which floor would be best and ideally what # rooms?  I can see deck plans but have no idea what is under each window.  I would love to have a view of the promenade and not near a really loud section. 

Just an editorial comment here... we stayed on Deck 8 last year, and I got a chance to see the inside of a deck 7 cabin.  Our cabins "felt" roomier.  My assumption (maybe a poor one) is that this was due to the windows on Deck 8 being beveled out at an angle?  Either way: don't let noise complaints freak you out.  As one poster already pointed out, things calm down by 11:30 or so.

Enjoy!       --bruce T.

• Like 1

I agree with what Bob said about Deck 7 - I love Promenade cabins on Voyager and Freedom Class ships as that does seem to be the sweet spot. You are close enough to be able to walk to the Promenade on the stairs (I hate waiting for elevators), but there is a one deck buffer that seems to filter out just about all of the ambient noise from the common areas, plus the views are usually "just right".

On 1/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, Btank said:

Just an editorial comment here... we stayed on Deck 8 last year, and I got a chance to see the inside of a deck 7 cabin.  Our cabins "felt" roomier.  My assumption (maybe a poor one) is that this was due to the windows on Deck 8 being beveled out at an angle?  Either way: don't let noise complaints freak you out.  As one poster already pointed out, things calm down by 11:30 or so.

Enjoy!       --bruce T.

This is a true statement of any of the Promenade Cabins because you have the extra sitting area in the bay window... I was on Navigator a few months back and the cabins on Deck 7 were identical to Deck 8 (maybe you had a different experience), but IMO, the Promenade Cabins are a great way to squeeze a little more space into an Interior Stateroom budget. I usually always do them when I cruise solo.

• Like 1