National Beach Club VIP Opinions

ZebraCruise

Right in the middle of the malecon.  Other beach clubs on either side. Yes they clear the sargassum regularly if needed.  All beaches do.

Curious if Nacional Beach Club would take that large of a party.  But at $110 each adult, and $75 for teens, way on the high end for All Inclusives.  Great staff though and the hotel is very nice.

But if he's tending bar, Evan, the owner, makes one of the best margaritas you'll find anywhere.

http://www.nacionalbeachclub.com/vip

I have never been as their day pass is expensive but I believe you can go and use their restaurant without a pass. They used to do a cooking class that I was interested in but I haven't seen it advertised recently . I agree with Crew and also wonder if they would take a group that large. It is a small place and since it is residential they have their guests to consider. 

Don’t know how far out you are looking but most of the facilities on the malecon are quite small. I would suggest contacting some clubs in advance to see if you can do a buy out,  or group rate at a discount.

Seaweed also depends on when you are going. Yes, they do their best to clear it but when it is really bad it can be overwhelming and impossible to keep up with.

Edited by c-leg5

For more space for your group I would suggest Blue Kay. For any group greater than about 6, I would suggest reservations. Individual beach clubs are small in Costa Maya and depending on how many ships in it would be difficult to walk up and be together.

Malecon21 as suggested by Crew is good if you want a quiet relaxed time, not sure I would recommend for 18 year old boys, either for them or the rest of the guests, Apparently they do offer snorkeling, fishing and apparently banana rides although I never saw any riders and suspect it is a third party vendor that could be at any of the beach clubs. 

Service snd food at Tropicante are good. Pez quadro has always been popular with young crew members and possibly Krazy Lobster has more activities around it.

Edited by c-leg5

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, c-leg5 said:

For more space for your group I would suggest Blue Kay. For any group greater than about 6, I would suggest reservations. Individual beach clubs are small in Costa Maya and depending on how many ships in it would be difficult to walk up and be together.

Malecon21 as suggested by Crew is good if you want a quiet relaxed time, not sure I would recommend for 18 year old boys, either for them or the rest of the guests, Apparently they do offer snorkeling, fishing and apparently banana rides although I never saw any riders and suspect it is a third party vendor that could be at any of the beach clubs. 

Service snd food at Tropicante are good. Pez quadro has always been popular with young crew members and possibly Krazy Lobster has more activities around it.

Hoping you can help ... We are going to be in Costa Maya at the end of April ... Looking at Malecon21 as an option. Approximately how long is the taxi ride to there from the ship ? We are on RC Harmony of the Seas

Thanks for any help