Fitness classes and internet packages

jeep1

Has anyone had any experience with fitness passes. Am on ruby for over 30 days the pass says u have unlimited classes. Yoga spin etc for $61. Never seen this before. It was under spa services. Anyone else seen this? Also showing Internet packages for 129 for one device for entire trip. Wonder if I can get these onboard for same price? Thanks in advance. 

I sailed to Hawaii this past February 15 nights. Something to consider if you are on a lot of open seas it was quite rough at times. Trying to work out in the class format was almost impossible. We were tossing and turning and trying to balance. We are all 60-62, difficult but quite humorous.  Some other elderly folks couldn't do it. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:50 AM, jeep1 said:

Also showing Internet packages for 129 for one device for entire trip. Wonder if I can get these onboard for same price? Thanks in advance. 

Our November 28-day cruise on the Sky offered a 1-device unlimited internet package for $130 to purchase in advance.  Onboard the price increased to $150 & in exchange for our 500 free internet minutes (platinum/elite) the price dropped by 25% from that price to $112.50.

Thus it was $17.50 less on the first day of the cruise in exchange for our free minutes & I used OBC to pay for it instead of by chargecard in advance.

The unlimited access fitness pass for all of their classes was $79 and was offered during the 7 day transatlantic crossing to FL.

Here were the regular prices & times:

• Yoga:  $15 (0730)
  • Indoor cycling with Acurro Fit:  $15 (0830)
  • TRX suspension training:  $20 (1600)
  • 4D bungee FIT:  $20 (1500)
  • Functional HIIT:  $20 (1600)
  • Meditation:  $15 (1700)

Free classes:

• Total body conditioning or morning stretch - 0700
  • Stretch & release - 0930 & 1730
Edited by Astro Flyer

On 1/8/2020 at 9:50 AM, jeep1 said:

Also showing Internet packages for 129 for one device for entire trip. Wonder if I can get these onboard for same price?

The price will be higher on board than what you are offered in the Personalizer.  Interesting that you say $130 when the over 30 nights price is supposed to be $180.  Also, if you have Platinum/Elite status you should wait until on board Day 1 as you will receive a 25% discount in lieu of free minutes and the net bottom line will be lower than the Personalizer offer.  I would check that price though because $130 is supposed to be for 15 - 30 days.