Any recent visitors to Atlantis?

PhillyPhanatics

Hello!  Has anyone been to Atlantis recently?  I've called the resort and understand their pools are not heated.  Hoping to get an idea if the water temperature is reasonable or possibly too chilly to enjoy prior to purchasing our Aquaventure excursion for the family.  We'll be stopping there next weekend.  Thanks in advance for any advice!

The weather might be fine, the water will be cold. I am a scuba diver and only dive the Bahamas in the summer and fall. Many people from cold temperature states will find the water tolerable. The water temp will be in high 60's to low 70's, that's a full wet suit for me.

We were there on 1/1/20. It was cooler out, I think low 70's, but i was able to get in the water just fine. Bit chilly at first, but no more than any normal pool I'm use to in the summer. For what it's worth, I coudn't get in the pool at CocoCay the next day, where pools are unheated but it was about 5 degrees warmer out.