Sanctuary snacks

Scubadoc

We are on the crown next week!   Does anyone know the hours they serve the snacks and tea in the sanctuary? We have been in the  sanctuary before and loved the food! Some of the little sandwiches were so delicious. We are trying to plan the other things we will do in the afternoon like massages, workouts etc. and don't want to miss the goodies. 😀

You will be on the Crown the trip before us!  You are getting me excited!  Last year on the Crown in the Sanctuary, they start setting up and bringing everything up around 3:00, so usually between 3-4 PM serving in the afternoon.  If you have it in the AM, they will get you stuff too.  If you let them know you got something going one day, let them know and I am sure they could bring the cart to you first.  

When you get to the Sanctuary, let me know if Wrork (they call him V) will be in Sanctuary.  If so, tell him Mary will be there 1/26!  Enjoy.  Sanctuary is still supposed to have the good cushions and furniture on the Crown.  I sure hope so.

Enjoy yourselves.

Edited by mellon1