Carnival FUN TIMES

richfret

Why can't Carnival publish past FUN TIMES for all ships and current cruises?  I am quite sure Carnival reads these posts so consider this a suggestion.  Since they already exist, it would just be a matter of putting them on a web site.  If they don't exist, forget it.  They would be great for the newbees and planners.  It would also be one of the cheapest advertisements for Carnival do.  I know timing for events could certainly change but at least it would give you a general idea of what to expect.   I cruise 2/29/2020 on an 8 day cruise and it would be nice to know how many Bingo games there are.  Timing for the shows.  Art sales.  Contests.  etc. 

I am one of those planners.   

On 1/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Saint Greg said:

I agree it would be nice if they posted their most current fun times as examples. Since they don't I happen to keep an inventory of them. I don't know what ship or itinerary you have but maybe I have something that can help you.

Very helpfull.

Thank you !!!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, rn4t5 said:

Are you on the 8 day Eastern on Carnival Magic 2/29? I have Funtimes from October- same ports except went to St. Kitts, not Tortola.

Carnival Magic 8 Eastern Oct 2019.pdf 3.15 MB · 6 downloads

This is awesome! Thank you! Do you happen to have the menus? I looked for a review from you, didn’t find one. Thanks.