Magic FLL Boarding Photo Process

jdcml

Does anyone recall the logistics for the obligatory boarding photo in FLL?  We have a group and some have priority boarding.  Is the photo once they call your zone to board, or is it some time before you get in to the waiting area?  If we arrive at the port together can we all get the photo together, or would it require the priority person to hang back and board with us common folk?

You know what. I don’t even think I mentioned this in my live review last month...but it was all messed up when I did it last month. I’ve always had them use my passport photo at other ports. In this case right before we went up the ramp they were taking our pictures with mobile devices. When asked why they couldn’t use my passport photo they said something about their system being down. So I don’t know if that’s common practice there. It was a new one for me though.

59 minutes ago, jdcml said:

Does anyone recall the logistics for the obligatory boarding photo in FLL?  We have a group and some have priority boarding.  Is the photo once they call your zone to board, or is it some time before you get in to the waiting area?  If we arrive at the port together can we all get the photo together, or would it require the priority person to hang back and board with us common folk?

2 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

You don’t need to do the embarkation photo — we always walk around it.  However, if you want a picture of all of you together, priority will have to wait with non-priority.  

FTL is correct.  The embarkation photo is right before you board after your zone is called