When do my kids lose parent status

2 minutes ago, krillsister said:

What does unlinked mean

It means they will no longer get C&A level upgrades based on your cruises.  They will have to cruise themselves to attain higher C&A levels.

They stay diamond even if they don’t have 80 points. As an example, my son was diamond when he turned 18, my wife and I continued to cruise and will become diamond plus on our next cruise. He will stay at the diamond level until he himself reaches 175 points. 

3 hours ago, krillsister said:

My husband and I are Diamond. The last time my son cruise c without us he still had diamond status. When does he loose this. Thanks for your response.

He doesn’t.  However at age 18 he is no longer attached so will have to make D+ on his own points .. even if he has as little as 7 based on number of times he cruised before

On 1/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, Host Clarea said:

They never get demoted in C&A level.  However, they get unlinked when they turn 18, so they won't get any more level upgrades from your cruises after they turn 18.

which is one of the major problems with the current system and adding proportionately to the massive increase in Diamond and Diamond Plus numbers

While a minor or a significant other you should have your parents or others status. Upon breaking that tie you should revert to your own earned status, even if it means a down grade in status.

Edited by cruisegus
  • Like 3