Wi-Fi Special on Sky Princess

sbaker

We'll be on Sky Princess later this month. We received an offer for Wi-Fi. It's $14.99 per day and includes up to 4 devices. Does anyone know if we can include devices for our friends in other cabins if we sign up?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sbaker said:

We'll be on Sky Princess later this month. We received an offer for Wi-Fi. It's $14.99 per day and includes up to 4 devices. Does anyone know if we can include devices for our friends in other cabins if we sign up?

Yes it would be any 4 devices.

They would need the log in info.

Once you login the first time and set up the internet access, all you will need is the login and password.  You are free to share this information with anyone on the ship and they can use your internet access but one device at a time per login.  You will be able to set up four distinct logins since you are getting the package for four.

6 minutes ago, candy4040 said:

I would wait to buy the package until on board.  They will sometimes give you 25% off once on board.  If you buy the 4 device option anyone you choose can use it but they will need to sign in on your account.

\

Hmm, for non Plat, I thought the discount is offered pre-cruise only.  As for ON the ship, I was checking and it appears that for a SEVEN day, there is no difference for Plat and above cruisers. I believe there are minimal savings as the cruise itinerary lengthens though.

3 minutes ago, Redwing55 said:

Hmm, for non Plat, I thought the discount is offered pre-cruise only.  As for ON the ship, I was checking and it appears that for a SEVEN day, there is no difference for Plat and above cruisers. I believe there are minimal savings as the cruise itinerary lengthens though.

Just received this from Princess for our 2-5 cruise.  Further info showed we would need to do this once on board.  Our cruise is 20 days and we are Platinum so I don't know if this makes a difference. For a four device package this should equal to about 11.25 a day.  When I checked our cruise personalizer it would not give us the 25% discount until we boarded. 

Option 1
unlimited package discount

Princess recommended! 

No need to log on or log off.

Purchase a voyage-length package on board at an additional 25% discount, and enjoy unlimited internet access. Choose from a single or four device package.

24 minutes ago, candy4040 said:

I would wait to buy the package until on board.  They will sometimes give you 25% off once on board.  If you buy the 4 device option anyone you choose can use it but they will need to sign in on your account.

\

I thought one has to be at least at a certain status level with the Captains Circle to get the onboard discount.  🤔 

Not sure the OP is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, candy4040 said:

\

That would be incorrect advice for the OP.  I am 99% certain the OP does not have Platinum/Elite status (based on their question).  For the OP, their best deal is in the Personalizer.  If you have the status, the discount is not "sometimes' - it is all the time.

1 hour ago, Redwing55 said:

The Platinum/Elite discount is only given to qualifying passengers on board and it is off the on board price.  No discount on the pre-cruise Personalizer offers.  For non-Platinum, the best price is in the Personalizer and the price is higher upon boarding.  There is savings at 7 days.  Overall, the savings are a pittance compared to Princess leading us on about getting 25% off - like we should save 25% over other cruisers, but not the case in reality.  Savings are significant for long cruises - over 15 day and especially over 30.

1 hour ago, candy4040 said:

Just received this from Princess for our 2-5 cruise.  Further info showed we would need to do this once on board.  Our cruise is 20 days and we are Platinum so I don't know if this makes a difference. For a four device package this should equal to about 11.25 a day.  When I checked our cruise personalizer it would not give us the 25% discount until we boarded. 

Option 1
unlimited package discount

Princess recommended! 

No need to log on or log off.

Purchase a voyage-length package on board at an additional 25% discount, and enjoy unlimited internet access. Choose from a single or four device package.

Presumably, you do have status.  Hence you get the discount, but as noted above, never pre-cruise.

Edited by steelers36