1st Cruise! Need help with dinner reservations

DeeniEncinitas

22 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

Sorry we didn't meet on the Dec 7 Sirena cruise out of LA.  It's always nice to put a face together with a poster.

On our first Marina cruise (October 2011) I discovered AFTER the fact that my closest friend from high school and been on the same cruise ... but we'd been out of regular contact and he's still not on CC.  Neither one of us could believe that we never ran into each other ... then again, maybe we did and did not recognize each other after many, MANY years.

Mura

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mura said:

then again, maybe we did and did not recognize each other after many, MANY years.

I can certainly believe that.

Sometimes I see pictures of a person after some 20 years (or more) and I can see that I could pass right by them without recognizing them 😊

We saw each other maybe 10 years after high school graduation and there was no doubt.  Had we known we were each on board Marina in advance, I'm sure we'd have found each other! 

OTOH, another very close high school friend saw me maybe 10 years ago after very many years (like since 1964) and she knew me immediately ... but she also knew she was picking me up at the airport!  Of course, her favorite aunt also recognized me at the same time... But that was then ... 10 years ago and now my hair is a different color ... so ...

Mura

To all of my CCers who contributed their responses on how and when on getting my reservations!🌺🌺🥂 THANKYOU SO MUCH! I got everything I wanted and times👌
It was a piece of 🍰!  This was all new to me and in reality was a no brainer.

Thanks again all!

DENISE😊

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

To all of my CCers who contributed their responses on how and when on getting my reservations!🌺🌺🥂 THANKYOU SO MUCH! I got everything I wanted and times👌
It was a piece of 🍰!  This was all new to me and in reality was a no brainer.

Thanks again all!

DENISE😊

Oh yay! After our dinner at Jacques we got a shared table with another couple. It was so good  Looking forward to your reports back, Denise. xoc.

• Thanks 1