Harmony - Unlimited dining

I want to have my facts straight when I explain  to my husband how this works.

so if anyone that has been on the Harmony that had the package explain to me how the package worked for you I would greatly appreciate it 

like were you told you could not eat or any extra charges, did you make reservation for every night and lunch, were you allowed to use it any where on port days for lunch? did you go to more then one restaurant a night?

anything you can give me will help

Thank you so much !!!

• Clarea changed the title to Harmony - Unlimited dining
30 minutes ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

I want to have my facts straight when I explain  to my husband how this works.

so if anyone that has been on the Harmony that had the package explain to me how the package worked for you I would greatly appreciate it 

like were you told you could not eat or any extra charges, did you make reservation for every night and lunch, were you allowed to use it any where on port days for lunch? did you go to more then one restaurant a night?

anything you can give me will help

Thank you so much !!!

Not valid at chefs table or dinners that include wine pairings.

They say sea days but if the restaurant is open you can use it.  (On port days some open about 3)

Items on the menu that are an upcharge are not included.

you can go to multiple restaurants the same day 

izumi sushi is a $35 credit as it is a la crate.

Hibachi will either cover one protein ($45) or it will also give you a $35 credit

reservations really needed at night.  Lunch varies.  If you plan on Jamies or Chops I would make reservations.  

11 minutes ago, Yorkiegirl3 said:

When I bought it recently for my upcoming cruise on the Symphony, it states there is a $10 up charge for hibachi. I’m bringing the print out with me since I’ve seen people posting there have been issues on some ships trying to use it.

This $10 upcharge seems to have eliminated people being told it can’t be used.  I haven’t seen any recent reports of that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Ken, what is the situation that requires a $10 upcharge?

The website was update to show that hibachi now allowed a $35 credit.  Since the one protein mean was $45 there would be a $10 upcharge.

We ate at Hibachi twice on Oasis over Christmas and they did stress this when we booked it.  There have been a few reports that even with the two proteins $49 they were only charged an additional $10. 

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The website was update to show that hibachi now allowed a $35 credit.  Since the one protein mean was $45 there would be a $10 upcharge.

We ate at Hibachi twice on Oasis over Christmas and they did stress this when we booked it.  There have been a few reports that even with the two proteins $49 they were only charged an additional $10. 

Got it, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sorry, maybe I’m misunderstanding your post, but I don’t see where the website says there is a $35 credit for hibachi. It just states there is a $10 up charge. Also, I just realized it doesn’t actually state that it only includes one protein, so I guess one could have a valid argument if they wanted two, that it should be covered.

1B57C556-3422-4A06-9916-33FD1CDD8FEA.png

18 minutes ago, Yorkiegirl3 said:

Sorry, maybe I’m misunderstanding your post, but I don’t see where the website says there is a $35 credit for hibachi. It just states there is a $10 up charge. Also, I just realized it doesn’t actually state that it only includes one protein, so I guess one could have a valid argument if they wanted two, that it should be covered.

1B57C556-3422-4A06-9916-33FD1CDD8FEA.png

Like everything it seems every ship interprets it slightly different. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

so am I understanding that depending on the ship we are not sure if we will be charge a 10.00 upcharge for one protein or only if we want a combo for hibachi?

Not only depending on the ship, but possibly depending on the F&B manager needing to make their numbers.