cloud 9 spa rooms

isladonna

We were lucky and got upgraded to these rooms.  We are trying to do carry on only on this cruise, only 5 days.  I am wondering about the Elemis (sp?) products, shampoo, etc. and if I need to bring my own.  As in, is it a good product for your hair?  Do they have conditioner also or just shampoo?  I know they do have the shower gel but anything else they provide besides normal stuff in all the rooms?

Not sure if you are trying to save space for carry on but you can take any size bag you want on the ship.  Pretty much every size will fit through the scanner so bring your own stuff.  You will be much happier.  Have a great cruise!

6 minutes ago, jdemps said:

Not sure if you are trying to save space for carry on but you can take any size bag you want on the ship.  Pretty much every size will fit through the scanner so bring your own stuff.  You will be much happier.  Have a great cruise!

We are flying so I am limited to the quantity i can bring.  not sure 4oz is enough conditioner for me. 

Bring you own, the items rec'd are nice, but not enough for the five days.

One tip I can say from on both Carnival and HAL, I often go late afternoon, early evening after 5:30 p.m.  Fewer people and more relaxing.  I had anytime dining and would go and enjoy pre dinner.

We've cruised in Cloud 9 Spa cabins twice. Each time we got shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and pillow spray in the bathroom and a body scrub that you make in the spa. The dispensers in the shower were filled with the usual shampoo and body wash. I have even asked for an extra shampoo/conditioner with no issues. 

11 minutes ago, Banks822 said:

We've cruised in Cloud 9 Spa cabins twice. Each time we got shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and pillow spray in the bathroom and a body scrub that you make in the spa. The dispensers in the shower were filled with the usual shampoo and body wash. I have even asked for an extra shampoo/conditioner with no issues. 

YAY  hope that the case with us.  thank you

17 minutes ago, Banks822 said:

I forgot about the pillow spray, we did not get it on our last Breeze cruise. Was our 6th  time in a Cloud 9 cabin. Hmmm, I like that spray, hope we get it again in May. Haven't had the products in the dispensers yet, the sample bottles aren't enough for me on a 7 day cruise so I bring my own too. 

1 hour ago, dmclock said:

I just got back from a spa cabin on the magic. The shower dispenser had Elemis body wash and shampoo. There wasn't any extra bottles of anything.

Ohhh. ok, i will figure a way to get what i need in my carry on , I guess.  darn.

1 hour ago, dmclock said:

I just got back from a spa cabin on the magic. The shower dispenser had Elemis body wash and shampoo. There wasn't any extra bottles of anything.

The same on the Breeze for our a Christmas cruise. I didn’t bring any shampoo or conditioner with me because our prior cruise on the Breeze had the little bottles and the steward replaced as needed. I thought about asking our room steward for conditioner but just ended up buying some in Mexico. 

On the Sunrise over Thanksgiving we were given both  Elemis shampoo and body wash in the dispensers but we also  had 

miniatures bottles one of each shampoo, conditioner, body wash and moisturizer. From the spa we received a body scrub

it was pre made  and handed to us the first or second day . 

We love the Cloud 9 Spa balcony. Not sure what port days have to do with anything. Although we are not ones to leave the ship early and return late. 4-5 hours ashore is plenty for us. In Grand Turk, we always take a morning dive on the wall, awesome. We are back on board around noon and thoroughly enjoy the Serenity, Spa and all the empty restaurants. 

SOmeone mentioned on here, because it was a upgrade and not a outright booking of the room, we won't get all the amenities the room would offer otherwise.

I guess like discounts on stuff, etc.  We are able to use the sauna, steam room and whatever else, I don't know.  We are on the Sunrise so they don't have the special pool in the spa.  Wondering if they have a hot tub in the spa?